For all information about your Milton shareholding can be obtained from our share registry Link Market Services.
Manage your share holding online:
Do you have multiple holdings?
Visit www.linkmarketservices.com.au and click on “Investor Login”
- You may wish to set up a Portfolio* to easily manage multiple holdings
- To update instructions online, setting up a portfolio login is required for joint or company holdings.
- Holdings above $50,000 and less than $1,000,000 are also required to update instructions via a portfolio.
Do you only hold shares in Milton?
- If you do not have a Portfolio login, please login using the Single Holding login
- Key in Milton Corporation Limited or MLT in the Issuer Name field
- Enter your Securityholder Reference Number (SRN) or Holder Identification Number (HIN). This is located on the top right hand side of your holding statement.
- Enter your postcode or if your registered address is overseas, click on the outside Australia link to look up your country of residence
- Type in the security code
- Click on the box regarding the terms and conditions
- Click on “Login”
You can also update the following information online:
- Elect your communication preference
- Provide your Tax File Number (TFN) or Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Provide your bank account details
- Elect to participate in the Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRP)